You can go to the beach year round, its the best relaxation you’ll find in a long time. Some folks don’t know what to pack for the beach before setting off on their journey. Here’s a small guide when traveling to the coast that you may consider the next time you decide wave watching.
1. Everyone knows that a beach towel is essential when getting out of the water to dry off. Size large is best because you can share it with the person you bring along.
2. Sunscreen is a must, all purpose spf15 try to avoid sunburns as often as possible when in the sun. Lather a good amount on your entire body and face.
3. Aloe Vera gel, I swear by this stuff you really can’t go wrong with cooling the skin off after being in the sun all day. Works great on sunburns.
4. Beach umbrella, it’s a way to cool off from the sun. Be sure to have one for the kids when bringing them to the beach.
5. Antibacterial wipes, wipes are a great way to get the sand off.
6. Comb and Brush, have you ever had beach hair. The kind that dry out or frizz. Bringing a comb and a brush you would be able to look good after a long day in the sun.
7. First aid Kit, we all have had that one kid that scrapes their knees. Take along a first aid kit to cover the scars.
Don’t forget to bring food and plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. #beachiebeautyapproved